Craft Beer Digital Printing Guidelines
Click here to download PDF.
Specs for supplied art (Digital)
• Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop (Illustrator preferred!)
• Border must be .125” minimum thickness to edge of die if it bleeds
• Border must be .125” from edge of die-cut if it does not bleed
• Art bleeds, please allow .125” on linked images
• Type – minimum size 5 pt regular, or 6 pt reverse (Avoid reversing serif type)
• Stroke – minimum size .5
• Screen minimum 10% or maximum 90%
• Trap – do not trap
• White – We CANNOT print white ink, design so white will be the color of the label
• Provide a copy or embed all placed images
• Images – 300 dpi CMYK
• Minimum 1/4” for copy – No copy beyond this point
• Send a copy of the fonts used unless type is outlined
• Do not apply font attributes within an application. (Example: Bold, Italic, etc.)
• Use Pantone Coated library unless Uncoated is required. Convert all spot colors and RGB to cmyk.
• Remove unused colors in color palette
• High Quality Print PDF – Embed all graphics and images
• Email files to Todd Ness at email@example.com or request a dropbox link to securely upload your files. If you have questions regarding your files, call Todd at 701-526-3120
• For any questions regarding your order, contact Tony Desharnais at tonyd@northernplains label or call 701-277-1978
Ready to get started? So are we! Fill out our short form and we will get back to you as soon as we can![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
What do you think of our new website? We are always looking for ways to better serve you! Take a moment and tell us what you think!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Want to keep up with what’s going on at Northern Documents? Follow us.